[lacnog] Contacto AS-COLNET / AS7087 / Colomsat S.A.

Rogerio Mariano rsouza.rjo en gmail.com
Jue Mar 19 16:32:52 GMT+3 2020

Hi Mehmet,

In fact I really need the contact, if I am not successful by tomorrow I
will ask AS262186 and AS52320 (upstream of this ASN) to apply a
reject-policy since we are the origin of this prefix and the > or =
corresponding network. This prefix is also registered in IRR and an ROA (by
Krill) is being generated for it.

Best,
RM