[lacnog] Krill Delegated RPKI now in Spanish

Alex Band alex en nlnetlabs.nl
Lun Mayo 18 13:21:09 GMT+3 2020

Dear list,

As a follow up to the presentation we did at LACNIC 33, we’re happy to tell you that with the help of LACNIC the latest version of Krill, our free, open source RPKI Certificate Authority and publication server, now supports Spanish.

Krill allows you to easily run Delegated RPKI under one or more Regional Internet Registries. It’s already running at over 130 organisations in Brazil, as well as at various other places in the world.

https://www.nlnetlabs.nl/news/2020/May/18/krill.0.6.2-released/

Krill is also available as a 1-Click App on the DigitalOcean Marketplace and the AWS Marketplace, letting you quickly get up and running with your own RPKI CA.

https://marketplace.digitalocean.com/apps/krill?refcode=cab39584666c
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B0886F8GNJ

LACNIC doesn’t have an automated setup for Delegated RPKI yet, but it’s already possible to get some operational experience on a case-by-case basis.

All the best,

Alex Band
NLnet Labs