[lacnog] Diseño de mi primer punto de intercambio ip.

Lucas Willian Bocchi lucas.bocchi en gmail.com
Jue Abr 1 10:28:53 -03 2021

Leandro

FRR already have RPKI / IXP Manager Support.
And, as far I know, the people are using more MIKROTIK, juniper, huawey
solutions on BGP. In open-source environment, I glad if you can send any
documentation that can confirm your affirmations.