[lacnog] Bogon route objects in the LACNIC IRR

Roque Gagliano rgaglian en gmail.com
Jue Ago 19 06:10:57 -03 2021

Ronald,

If you really want to change how the ROAs work, please go ahead and submit
an IETF draft and follow the process. All your points were discussed a lot
during the design process.

If you knew the LACNIC hosted system, it tries to guide the user to set
reasonable objects but the user is in control to set the origin ASN.

Roque