[lacnog] Update on LACNIC's IRR: Near-Real-Time Mirroring Now

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas en gmail.com
Mie Ene 6 23:24:50 -03 2021

This is VERY, VERY, VERY good news.

As a suggestion, I would recommend to the MERIT team adjusting the web
interface of the RADB query tool
https://www.radb.net/query
to include LACNIC as a possible checkbox on the database source selection.

The good part is that if you adjust the get manually, the backend is
responding correctly.
https://www.radb.net/query?advanced_query=1&keywords=45.6.248%2F22&-T+option=&ip_option=&-i+option=&-s=1&db=LACNIC

Em seg., 23 de nov. de 2020 às 18:42, Mitchell Kuch <mdkuch en merit.edu>
escreveu:

> Hello -
>
> The whois.radb.net service is now mirroring the LACNIC IRR.
>
>  - - Mitchell
>   & The RADb.net Team
>
> radb en merit.edu
> support en radb.net