[lacnog] AOPF/AONOG 2021 - Call for Presentations
uesleycorrea en gmail.com
Vie Sep 10 09:59:29 -03 2021
Subject: AOPF/AONOG 2021 - Call for Presentations
The Angolan Network Operators Group (AONOG) is pleased to inform you that
the Angolan Peering Forum (AOPF) meeting will be held on 25 & 26 November
2021. This edition will be exceptionally hosted remotely due to the current
global pandemic situation.
The AOPF/AONOG 2021 Program Committee is pleased to invite the Internet
community to submit their proposals for the event.
In line with the spirit of AONOG, proposed topics must be geared towards
regional Internet development. The following is a non-exhaustive list of
some of the topics of interest for the AOPF/AONOG 2021 meeting:
• Network operation and professional experiences, success stories
• Internet of Things
• Community networks
• IPv6 integration and deployment
• Experiences with botnets, malware, spam, viruses, denial of
service attacks and exploit techniques
• IP network architecture, sizing, configuration and
• Routing and switching protocols, including unicast, multicast,
anycast, SDN, etc.
• Applications for end users (e.g. e-mail, HTTP, DNS, NFVs, etc.)
• Value-added services such as VPNs, distributed systems, cloud
• Peering, Internet traffic exchange, IXPs
• Network data security and management, attack mitigation
• Network monitoring, performance, measurements and telemetry
• Network automation, evolution and convergence
• Infrastructure and physical transport, including optical and
• Legislation, regulations and Internet governance issues
• Research and education
Possible presentation formats include:
• Lightning talk: brief, 10-minute presentation plus 5
additional minutes for questions
• Presentation: 20-minute presentation plus 10 additional
minutes for questions
• Tutorial: 45-minute presentation plus 15 additional minutes
Deadlines for the 2021 call for proposals will be as follows:
• Reception of proposals: 08/10/2021
• Evaluation by the Program Committee:15/10/2021
• Announcement of results: 20/10/2021
• Deadline for submitting final presentations: 15/11/2021
• Event date: 25 & 26 November 2021
Applicants must submit a summary and a draft of their proposal along with a
brief biography and photograph using the following e-mail: pc en aonog.og.ao
All works will be presented online due to the Covid-19 situation.
We thank you in advance for your attention and look forward to your
proposals for AOPF/AONOG 2020.
The Program Committee.
Uesley Corrêa - Analista de Telecomunicações
CEO Telecom Consultoria, Entrenamiento y Servicios
CEO Telecom Fiber Solutions
------------ próxima parte ------------
Se ha borrado un adjunto en formato HTML...
Más información sobre la lista de distribución LACNOG