[lacnog] Subasignación de prefijos a otro ASN y el tema con los RoA

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani en gmail.com
Vie Feb 4 18:54:08 -03 2022

As I said - as far as I know, but I am not entirely sure about it in
that case.
It has been said already on some discussions that ARIN non-legacy blocks
may not go under a revocation process if they are found to be leased,
however leasing is NOT a accepted justification to receive them from
ARIN (which is quiet obvious). For legacy blocks I am not entirely sure
how it works in regards the RIR RSAs, that's why I am not commenting on
that topic specifically.

By the way, when I go into these discussions I don't treat it as a
battle to win a trophy or something, but rather to help clarify things
for people reading it and that are committed to do things rightly be
able to keep that up with their agreements and contracts they sign.
making sure the policies and contracts that apply to each RIR keep being
respected should be the focus, not simply win the argument.

Regards
Fernando