[lacnog] Request for help: academic study (questionnaire)

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa en ieee.org
Mar Jul 19 15:36:52 -03 2022

Sorry, in yesterday's mail, I inadvertently referred to DENOG ... of
course, I'll post the link to LACNOG.

Thank you for your time; looking forward to more responses.

Sincerely,

Etienne