[lacnog] Request for help: academic study (questionnaire)

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa en ieee.org
Jue Jul 21 08:05:56 -03 2022

Sorry this bothered you, Lucas.

I didn't see this as in tension with the list's objectives.

I shall ask the lists moderators for a resolution, and if they agree with
you, I shall stop.

Etienne