[lacnog] Call for Working Group Participation: MANRS+

Israel Rosas rosas en isoc.org
Mar Sep 13 12:31:30 -03 2022

Estimados, estimadas,

Como se explica con mayor detalle en el mensaje que estoy reenviando, desde MANRS estamos buscando integrar un grupo de trabajo para explorar la idea de contar con un nivel de participación para organizaciones que cumplan con requisitos más estrictos de participación y auditoría. Hasta el momento, esa idea ha recibido el nombre preliminar de MANRS+.

Nos gustaría mucho contar con su participación en dicho grupo de trabajo. Si tienen interés, por favor envíen un mensaje en inglés a contact en manrs.org<mailto:contact en manrs.org> a más tardar el 23 de septiembre. Si tienen dudas, con gusto podemos conversarlas.

Saludos,

Israel Rosas, Senior Regional Development Manager
rosas en isoc.org<mailto:email en isoc.org> | Mobile +52 55 3550 2363 | Pronouns: he/him/his
Donate today.<https://bit.ly/3nUsQmJ>
Help protect the Internet for everyone.

From: Manrs-community <manrs-community-bounces en elists.manrs.org> on behalf of Megan Kruse <kruse en isoc.org>
Date: Tuesday, 13 September 2022, 9:27
Subject: [manrs-community] Call for Working Group Participation: MANRS+
Hello -

MANRS is looking for volunteers to join a new working group to explore the idea of creating a second, elevated tier of MANRS participation for organizations that comply with more stringent requirements and auditing. We’re calling this MANRS+ at the moment, though that’s only a working title.

MANRS has traditionally been focused on peer-to-peer relationships, but we believe generating customer demand could be a powerful driving force for better routing security. If we can enhance the business case, customers will demand better routing security of their network connectivity providers and providers will ensure they’re following best practices and staying in compliance with the MANRS actions that stop routing security incidents.

Read more at https://www.manrs.org/2022/09/improving-manrs-call-for-working-group-participation/, and email us at contact en manrs.org by 23 September to join the MANRS+ working group. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Megan
On Behalf of the MANRS Team

——
Megan Kruse, Director, Partner Engagement & Communications
kruse en isoc.org<mailto:kruse en isoc.org> | @MeganRKruse

[cid:77054BEA-D816-4CE4-9F96-B78C93723E12 en isoc.local]

internetsociety.org<http://internetsociety.org> | @internetsociety