[lacnog] Fwd: Pre-announcement of BIND security issues scheduled for disclosure 21 September 2022

Nicolas Antoniello nantoniello en gmail.com
Mie Sep 14 19:13:27 -03 2022

Hi Rubens,

Not sure what contract you’re referring to but what ISC is doing is a
heads-up to be ready to patch a vulnerability that will be disclosed in
joint with the patch.
I find it a good practice in order for Bind DNS server operators to be
aware with time to plan for patching their releases if necessary.

Nico