[lacnog] Fwd: ARIN RPKI services terms/conditions - Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator for ARIN’s RPKI Service

Nicolas Antoniello nantoniello en gmail.com
Lun Sep 26 19:17:46 -03 2022

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: John Curran
Date: lun, 26 sept 2022 a la(s) 18:50
Subject: ARIN RPKI services terms/conditions - Change to Management of the
Trust Anchor Locator for ARIN’s RPKI Service
To: North American Network Operators' Group

NANOGers -

Changes in terms and conditions for ARIN's RPKI service – more specifically
being
changes in ARIN’s Relaying Party Agreement terms and related Trust Anchor
Locator
management approach – see the attached announcement for details.

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO