[lacnog] Graphics showing distribution of access technologies

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa en ieee.org
Lun Abr 17 07:28:13 -03 2023

Good people of LACNOG,

Last year, I collected data from two sources:
(a) *NOG, and
(b) commissioned market research across Tier 1 and regional operators

Please find links to:

(1) two bar charts
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eZZeqbDaTj6nSJJDdK0iu5Xm9Z_691rR&authuser=etienne.depasquale%40um.edu.mt&usp=drive_fs>
showing the distribution of access technologies (left chart: NOGs, right
chart: commissioned);
(2) two bar charts
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fMLiEGbvaD4pqCmQM75HWYoR37XaiHFQ&authuser=etienne.depasquale%40um.edu.mt&usp=drive_fs>
showing the same data, but each respondent's reply is weighted by the
subscriber base indicated.

I would be happy to share data for the Central and South America region
with anyone who is interested.

Should anyone who has not contributed wish to do so, I am still collecting
data at https://forms.gle/F725j5S1RUR74mKaA.

Cheers,

Etienne

--