[lacnog] Fwd: Pre-announcement of BIND 9 security issues scheduled for disclosure 21 June 2023

Nicolas Antoniello nantoniello en gmail.com
Mie Jun 14 10:49:57 -03 2023

FYI

---------- Mensaje reenviado ---------
Fecha: El mié, jun. 14, 2023 a la(s) 09:41
Asunto: Pre-announcement of BIND 9 security issues scheduled for disclosure
Para: <bind-announce en lists.isc.org>

As part of our policy of pre-notification of upcoming security releases,
we are writing to inform you that the June 2023 BIND 9 maintenance
releases that will be published on Wednesday, 21 June will contain
patches for security vulnerabilities affecting stable BIND 9 release
branches.

Further details about those vulnerabilities will be publicly disclosed
at the time the releases are published.  It is our hope that this
pre-announcement will aid BIND operators in preparing for that
disclosure when it occurs.  If you have feedback or questions concerning
this policy, kindly direct them to security-officer at isc.org.