[lacnog] LACNOG2023 - Call for Presentations
villa en reduniv.edu.cu
Vie Mayo 19 10:46:54 -03 2023
LACNOG 2023 - Call for Presentations
LACNOG, the Latin American and Caribbean Network Operators Group, will hold its LACNOG 2023 conference together with the LACNIC 40 event from 2 to 6 October 2023. This meeting will be held in hybrid format in the city of Fortaleza, Brazil.
The LACNOG 2023 Program Committee invites the Internet community to submit their presentation proposals for the event.
In line with the spirit of LACNOG, presentations should address topics geared towards regional Internet development. The following is a non-exhaustive list of some of the topics of interest for the LACNOG 2023 meeting:
● Network operation and professional experiences, success stories
● Internet of Things
● Community networks
● IPv6 integration and deployment
● Experiences involving botnets, malware, spam, viruses, denial of service attacks, and exploit techniques
● IP network architecture, sizing, configuration, and administration
● Routing and switching protocols, including unicast, multicast, anycast, SDN, etc.
● End-user applications (e.g., e-mail, HTTP, DNS, NFVs, etc.)
● Value-added services, such as VPNs, distributed systems, cloud computing, etc.
● Peering, Internet traffic exchange, IXPs
● Network data security and management, attack mitigation
● Network monitoring, performance, measurements, and telemetry
● Network automation, evolution, and convergence
● Infrastructure and physical transport, including optical and wireless networks
● Legislation, regulations, and Internet governance issues
● Research and education
● Technical topics related with universal acceptance
Possible presentation formats include:
● Lightning talk: brief, 10-minute presentation (including a space for Q&A).
● Presentation: 20-minute presentation (including a space for Q&A).
The timeline for the 2023 call for proposals will be as follows:
Reception of proposals: 12 May to 16 July 2023
Proposals will be accepted until: 16 July 2023 at 23:59 UTC-3 (Uruguay time)
Evaluation by the Program Committee: 24 July to 7 August 2023
Announcement of results: 10 August 2023
Speaker confirmations: 15 August 2023
Preliminary agenda will be published: 15 to 21 August 2023
Publication of pictures and short bios in the event’s webpage: 15 to 21 August 2023
Reception of final presentations: 10 August to 11 September 2023 at 23:59 UTC-3 (Uruguay time)
Event date: 2 to 6 October 2023
Applicants must submit a summary and a draft of the slides of their proposed presentation along with a brief biography, for which they must use the form available at https://eventos.nog.lat/e/lacnog2023
If your work is selected, you authorize LACNOG and LACNIC to publish your name, photograph, biography, and final work in the event program.
Speakers presenting their work at the LACNOG 2023 conference will receive a certificate acknowledging their participation.
Guidelines for Submitting a Presentation for LACNOG including a description of the criteria that will be considered when evaluating each proposal, presentation format, and other details are available at https://lacnog.org/seccion/postulacion-trabajos
Communications with the Program Committee will be handled through pc en lacnog.org.
We thank you in advance for your attention and look forward to receiving your proposals for LACNOG 2023.
The Program Committee
------------ próxima parte ------------
Se ha borrado un adjunto en formato HTML...
Más información sobre la lista de distribución LACNOG