[lacnog] Fwd: Pre-announcement of BIND 9 security issues scheduled for disclosure July 17 2024

Nicolas Antoniello nantoniello en gmail.com
Mie Jul 10 12:42:21 -03 2024

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Victoria Risk
Date: mié, 10 jul 2024 a la(s) 12:37 p.m.
Subject: Pre-announcement of BIND 9 security issues scheduled for
disclosure July 17 2024

BIND users -

This message is to inform you that the upcoming BIND 9 maintenance
versions, scheduled to be posted on July 17, 2024, will include fixes for
security vulnerabilities that affect stable BIND 9.18 versions. We will
also be posting a new BIND 9.20.0 stable version.

Further details about these vulnerabilities will be published when the
releases are published. We hope that this pre-announcement helps BIND
operators to prepare for the upcoming disclosure. If you have feedback or
questions about this policy, please open a confidential issue in our BIND
Gitlab (https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/bind9/-/issues/new) or email to
bind-security en isc.org.

Thank you

Vicky Risk