[lacnog] Fwd: [connect-wg] BCOP for the use of IRR DBs in IXP RS - Last call

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo carlosm3011 en gmail.com
Mar Jun 4 08:40:37 -03 2024

Creo que puede ser de interés !

--
==================

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stavros Konstantaras <stavros.konstantaras en ams-ix.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 at 8:16 AM
Subject: [connect-wg] BCOP for the use of IRR DBs in IXP RS - Last call
To: Connect-WG <connect-wg en ripe.net>
CC: Andrei Dinu <andrei.dinu en digitalit.ro>, Marco d'Itri <md en linux.it>,
Will van Gulik <will en van.gulik.ch>

Hi folks,

We are discussing this subject since RIPE86 and we have presented our
progress in both RIPE87 and RIPE88. Every time we bring this subject, we
receive strong support from the community, both during the presentations
and in personal discussions. We thank you all for that as it provides us
fuel and motivation to continue our work.

I have discussed the process with RIPE NCC employees and they are happy to
adopt it as an official RIPE BCP/document, as long as the support is
documented in this mailing list.

Thus, we would like to make a call for adoption for this working item.
Please find attached the latest version of the draft and feel free to
submit your comments in case you find mistakes (e.g. typos, grammar, etc
etc).

Kind Regards

Stavros, Marco, Will, Andrei