[LAC-TF] Nuevo prefijo

Reynold Guerrier reygue at multilink-ht.net
Wed Nov 21 13:45:17 BRST 2007

Good morning Jordi

I am Reynold Guerrier the technical manager of an ISP located in
Haiti. I am about to start using the IPv6 prefix
<http://www.lacnic.net/cgi-bin/lacnic/whois?lg=SP&query=2001:1370::/32>2001:1370::/32
that has been assigned to us by LACNIC for the past 2 years. Our
upstream providers are not advertising IPv6 prefix now. How could you
help us starting using some IPv6 services. Where to start? what are
the requirements?

All of our routers are already IPv6 compatible.

Thanks in advance

Reynold