[LAC-TF] Nuevo prefijo

Calvin George calvin.george at 360communications.biz
Thu Nov 22 19:00:16 BRST 2007

Reynold,

Can you send a network plan. If possible we maybe able to help you with
service if you have a satellite or international connection.

You could use IPv4toIPv6 Tunneling or some other alternative.

Calvin A George
Senior Engineer
Three Sixty Communications Limited
(Member of the Neal and Massy Group)
#63 Tragrete Road,
Port of Spain
Trinidad and Tobago

Tel: 1-868-628-9265
Mobile: 1-868-749-3898
Fax:1-868-622-6804
MSN: Sisyphus (calvingeorge at hotmail.com)
NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify
the sender.