[LAC-TF] FW: Happy Halloween

Nicolas Antoniello nantoniello at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 15:24:52 BRST 2008

Hi Sharlon,

In case you may or want to contribute, we are discussing some
questions we gathered in a list, one at a time.
The actual question we are discussing is:

In spanish:
¿El hecho de tener costos adicionales por el soporte IPv6, constituye
una limitante para realizar la Transición de IPv4 a IPv6?

In english:
Is there a limitation for transition to IPv6 (from IPv4) in the fact
that supporting and deploying IPv6 in a working network represents
some additional costs?

Please, feel free to make your comments in english and I (with the
help of all others) will try to translate them into spanish.

Thanks,
Nicolas.