[LAC-TF] measuring ipv4 x ipv6 latencies

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 01:35:53 BRT 2011

Hi Antonio,
  Nice to hear about your study.
  I wanted to tell you that I've running a similar research and I've
found the same behavior, IPv6 latencies are around 35% worst than
IPv4.
  I got an advice for you, please if possible try to split the results
between IPv6 native connections and IPv6 using transition methods
(like 6to4 & Teredo), I also do have the data but I haven't done the
maths! (sorry). I will be showing my results on Lacnic XV.

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro,