[LAC-TF] measuring ipv4 x ipv6 latencies

Antonio M. Moreiras moreiras at nic.br
Wed Apr 20 12:55:45 BRT 2011

Hi Alejandro.

I will try to follow your advice. In our case, the measurement points
are inside big networks (ISPs, universities, etc), so I think there will
be no cases of using Teredo or 6to4. But some of them can be running BGP
over tunnels with HE. I will try to consider it in the analysis.

When I have some preliminary analysis done, I will let you know. If not,
we can compare the data and analysis in LACNIC meeting.

Wouldn't it be possible also collect some data for us from BT network?

--
Antonio M. Moreiras
Supervisor de Projetos
moreiras at nic.br