[LAC-TF] measuring ipv4 x ipv6 latencies

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:38:40 BRT 2011

Hey everyone!

Setting up the VM is very easy, basically three steps must be followed
before installing Antonio's software:

- Create the VM, 384 mb RAM plus 4 GB hard drive
- Install Ubuntu Server 10.10
- Install Sun Java 6 inside the VM

After checking IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity from inside the VM then you
just run the scripts provided by Antonio and create an entry in
crontab. You are all set.

I can provide more details and assistance to people interested.

regards

Carlos