[LAC-TF] Autoconfiguration (EUI-64)

Diogo Montagner diogo.montagner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 23:39:08 BRT 2011

Hi Fernando,

appreciate your comments.

Looks like the reasons points to the operational benefits only. There
is no technical reasons to choose one instead of another.

I am looking into a VPNv6 environment where it will have manual
provision (CLI) and automatic provision (provisioning tool).

For now, the decision is to go for manual (static) configuration
instead of EUI64. But I am looking around to see how others are doing.

Thanks

./diogo -montagner