[LAC-TF] Autoconfiguration (EUI-64)

Azael Fernandez Alcantara azael at redes.unam.mx
Fri Aug 19 23:55:57 BRT 2011

Hi,

To begin with:
You can use Static configuration in Servers.

EUI-64:
Also in servers if you don't care about showing the real MAC address.
For security reasons you decide.

EUI-64:

- In any device, specially when there are many of them,  where it is not
practical to configure an static IP, you just need to get information from
them (a printer, sensors, a refrigerator with an IP, an so on).

BEST,
SALUDOS,
Azael
UNAM