[LAC-TF] Sesion en IETF 95 (ERA: Re: implicaciones de declarar IPv4 historico)

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Thu Apr 7 13:47:59 BRT 2016

On 04/06/2016 08:21 PM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

> It also means that new features will not be developed for IPv4 and
> possibly bugs at the protocol level (if discovered) will not be
> sorted out.

So essentially you're arguing that if a bug (e.g. with security
implications) were to be discovered for the protocol that makes the
Internet runs, we should leave the hole in?

That's quite a statement. And I'm curious of what the parties possibly
affected might think of us if we were to take that decision...

--
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: fgont at si6networks.com