[LAC-TF] Aprovechando la ola de correos en lactf

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 05:30:48 BRST 2017

Hola,

  Aprovechando la ola de correos que estan pasando en la lista de LACTF.
Esto me llegó comenzando la semana respecto a unos VPSs que tengo.

  Parcialmente copiado:

--- cut here ---

*Dear Partner,*

This email is to inform you that due to the gradual depletion of the
IPv4 address space, the supply of IP addresses has been significantly
reduced and their prices have risen steeply.

We are working on transitioning to the new, more robust IPv6 addressing
system later this year, but until then, we are forced to take some
measures regarding the distribution of IPv4 addresses.

Starting from Monday, January 16, the following modifications will be
made to the available dedicated IP address quotas:

- the price of a dedicated IP address offered as an upgrade option will
become $3.00 USD/mo;
- the number of dedicated IPs assigned to the OpenVZ packages will be
reduced from 2 to 1;
- the number of dedicated IPs assigned to the dedicated server packages
will be reduced from 3 to 1;
- the number of dedicated IPs offered as upgrade options with the
dedicated server packages will be reduced from 3, 6 and 9, to 1, 2 and
3, respectively

--- cut here ---

  Saludos,

Alejandro,