[Napla] Fw: Re: Inicio de intercambio de mensajes / Estadoactual de la lista

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at nic.pr
Fri Feb 17 13:31:01 BRST 2006

Another PRIX? :)

Heh, just to tell you the small story, we have started our IX in Puerto Rico
with the name PRIX (Puerto Rico Internet Exchange) and later on we changed
our name to IX.PR (http://www.ix.pr). I wasn't aware the existence of PRIX
:) , the name helped IX.PR to get famous in NANOG meeting @ LA since
everyone was like ohh you are the prix guy!!

-M,A