[Napla] Fw: Re: Inicio de intercambio de mensajes / Estado actual de la lista

Christian Lyra lyra at pop-pr.rnp.br
Fri Feb 17 12:45:43 BRST 2006

Hi there,

>  Yuri:  Do you have accurate information regarding NAP Lima?  The
>  spreadsheet we maintain at
>
>  http://www.pch.net/resources/data/exchange-points/
>
>  contains name, contact information, size, date of establishment, et
>  cetera, for all of the IXPs that we know of.  It would be great to
> fill those in for NAP Lima.

	How can I fill the information about my NAP (PRIX - Paraná Internet
eXchange), located at Curitiba/PR Brasil?

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  Thus spake the master programmer:
  ``When you have learned to snatch the error code from the trap frame,
it will be time for you to leave.''
						The Tao Of Programing