[Napla] Fw: Re: Inicio de intercambio de mensajes / Estado actual de la lista

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sun Feb 19 06:40:29 BRT 2006

Now that I see that your spreadsheet includes IPv6 ... But not too many
support it, I take the opportunity to offer our help on this.

Si alguno de Uds. necesita ayuda para activar IPv6 en su NAP o en alguno de
los ISPs de la region, estaremos encantados de soportar su actualizacion sin
ningun coste por nuestra parte.

Saludos,
Jordi

PS: There is one more IX in Madrid. See http://www.mad-ix.net/
There is also an IXP association which may be interesting to see if there
are missing IXPs in the spreadsheet.