[Napla] Fw: Re: Inicio de intercambio de mensajes / Estado actual de la lista

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Sun Feb 19 20:11:23 BRT 2006

      On Sun, 19 Feb 2006, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
    > I see that your spreadsheet includes IPv6 ... But not too many
    > support it...

It's quite possible that more IXPs are offering an IPv6 peering
subnet, and haven't informed us yet.  We do try to seek out this
information wherever possible, though.

    > I take the opportunity to offer our help on this.

I would urge all IXP operators to take Jordi up on his offer, if you're
not already offering an IPv6 peering subnet on your switch.  We would also
be happy to help in any way we can.

    > PS: There is one more IX in Madrid. See http://www.mad-ix.net/

Actually, that would be the fourth one that I've heard of...  I've added
it.  Their web site is down right now, but I'm pulling up copies of it
from the Google cache.  Thanks.

                                -Bill