[Napla] Latin American representatives in Perth!

Serge Radovcic serge at euro-ix.net
Wed Feb 22 11:44:49 BRT 2006

Ola,

My name is Serge Radovcic of Euro-IX. I will be facilitating a panel
discussion on 'IX collaboration' at the APRICOT 2006/APNIC 21 meeting in
Perth.

I am looking for someone that is willing to join the panel as a
representative of 'Latin America' to give a very brief report on the status
of the region as far as 'IX collaboration' is concerned!

The panel discussion will take place in the SIG IX on Thursday the 2nd of
March.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me directly.

Thank you all for your time.

Regards,

Serge Radovcic
Euro-IX

E-mail: serge at euro-ix.net
Tel: +31 20 305 89 93
Fax: +31 20 305 89 90
Mob: +31 653 803 019
http://www.euro-ix.net
PGP key ID: 00ACD406
Fingerprint: 4336 52EC 7EA3 83E4 F578  3809 82C0 6F33 00AC D406
PGP Public Key: http://www.euro-ix.net/sergepubkey.txt