[Napla] Temario Evento NAP.LA

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Wed Mar 8 00:39:08 BRT 2006

      On Mon, 6 Mar 2006, Raul Echeberria wrote:
    > Estaba la propuesta de los esquemas de interconexión, que pareciá ser el
    > tema que venia naturalmente, pero tal vez surjan otros temas.

I think interconnection is a hot topic...  Not the old idea of
interconnecting IXPs to form a "regional IX," which has been proposed over
and over in the last decade, and always fails, but the really innovative
work that's being done in Brazil and Puerto Rico right now, with new
switch-fabric extension policies.  I'd really like to hear a detailed talk
by the PTT-Metro guys on their experiences in running a multi-site
extended fabric.

                                -Bill