[LACNIC/Napla] Lacnic XII / NAPLA - Q & A

gabriel.adonaylo at bt.com gabriel.adonaylo at bt.com
Tue Jun 2 17:36:19 BRT 2009

Serge,

There's always been an idea to interconnect IXPs between different countries in the region and of course a debate around these initiatives. As I noticed that one of the speakers mentioned this topic once again I thought it was a good idea to re-open the discussion taking advantage of your presence in the meeting as well as other "experienced" participants such as Mr Woodcock.

Cheers,

Gabriel.