[LACNIC/Napla] Projecto Simon/Simon Project

Beltran, Fernando f.beltran at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Sep 15 16:18:45 BRT 2009

Dear Simon Team

It is hard to let you know our thoughts when all contact links on your website are failing.
Is there any other way to contact Simon?

Thanks

Fernando

***
Fernando Beltrán
PING Research Group
ISOM Department
The University of Auckland Business School
OGG Building, 12 Grafton Road
Auckland,  NEW ZEALAND

Voice: +64 9 373-7599 ext. 87850
Fax:   +64 9 373-7430