[LACNIC/Politicas] sobre IPv9

Reinaldo N. Mayol Arnao mayol at ula.ve
Tue Jul 6 19:26:16 BRT 2004

No solo eres tu el sorprendido.... Todas las referncias a Ipv9
apuntan al mismo sitio.

Re: [Fwd: [IP] Intriguing Progress of China's IPv9 Network
Technology]

From: Michael.Dillon
Date: Fri Jul 02 09:35:44 2004

- ----------

> China's New Generation Of IPv9 Network Technology Ready

> At the New Generation Internet Ten-Digit Network Industrialization
> & Development Seminar held on June 25th at Zhejiang University, it
> was announced that China's Internet technology, IPv9, had been
> formally adapted
> and popularized into the civil and commercial sectors.

This has nothing to do with April Fool's jokes.

http://www.tianyigroup.com/group_e/company3.htm

On the other hand, the China Communications
Standards Association doesn't seem to have any
info on IPv9 but it has lots of stuff about IPv4
and IPv6.

My guess it's some independent initiative like
Realnames. http://searchenginewatch.com/sereport/article.php/2164841
And will likely meet with the same success.

- --Michael Dillon