[LACNIC/Politicas] question on security list

German Valdez german at lacnic.net
Tue Jan 17 10:18:56 BRST 2006

Hi Phillip

We hope that after LACNIC IX in Guatemala City from May 22nd to 26th we can
support the creation of such list and groups which represent the most
important actors in Latin America and Caribbean region.

We are doing important efforts so the next LACNIC meeting have an important
focus in security topics and we expect some results after the debate in
discussion there about a security coordination group for our region.

Please stay tune, we'll provide more information shortly

Best Regards

German Valdez
Policy Liaison
LACNIC