[LACNIC/Politicas] [LACNIC/Policy] Reminder for Policy Proposals Cut-off date is April 27th, 2009

Eldert Louisa Eldert.Louisa at telemgroup.an
Wed Apr 1 00:26:30 BRT 2009

Dear Policy-list Members,

If you have an idea of something new that needs to be done on LACNIC
policy, or if you would like to have something changed, this is the
right moment to propose it.

As always, we are open to receive proposals but, since our Public Forums
is just around the corner in less than two months, it is very important
for you to send your proposal as soon as possible for consideration.

As stated in our PDP (Policy Development Process), only proposals that
are discussed in this list, at least, four weeks prior to the Forum can
be considered there. So the cut-off date for proposals is April 27th,
2009.

Please refer to the following link for more information:
http://www.lacnic.net/en/politicas/pdp.html

Best regards,

Eldert Louisa

Francisco Arias

co-Chairs of Public Policy Forum - LACNIC

DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is (are) privileged and/or confidential and solely intended for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this e-mail unintentionally, please inform the TelEm Group immediately and delete this communication and any attachment(s) without copying. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this e-mail in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. The TelEm Group does not guarantee that this e-mail is secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed or incomplete, or may contain viruses
TelEm Group therefore does not accept liability for any damages or errors or omissions in the contents of this message and which arise as a result of this e-mail.