[LACNIC/Politicas] New policy proposal LAC-2009-08

Nicolas Antoniello nantoniello at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:31:23 BRT 2009

Dear Members of the LACNIC policy mailing list,

Following the LACNIC's expedite process, we have completed the period for
the reception of comment for proposal LAC-2009-08. We are now starting the
14 days period for consensus call.

We have already received several comment from the mailing list, however we
would like to request for comments if you approve or disapprove the proposal
as currently writen in:

"LAC-2009-08 Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Policy for
Allocation of ASN Blocks (ASNs) to Regional Internet Registries".

http://www.lacnic.net/documentos/politicas/LAC-2009-08-propuesta-en.pdf

The deadline for the reception of comments is: 23/10/2009.

The status of this global proposal is periodically updated in the following
web page:
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-04sep09-en.htm

Regards,
Francisco Arias