[LACNIC/Politicas] Cut-off date for policy proposals

Nicolas Antoniello nantoniello at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 20:47:08 BRT 2010

Dear Policy-list Members,

If you have an idea of something new that needs to be done on LACNIC policy,
or if you would like to have something changed, this is the right moment to
propose it.

As always, we are open to receive proposals but, since our Public Forums is
just around the corner in less than two months, it is very important for you
to send your proposal as soon as possible for consideration.

As stated in our PDP (Policy Development Process), only proposals that are
discussed in this list, at least, four weeks prior to the Forum can be
considered there. So the cut-off date for proposals is April 15th, 2009.

Please refer to the following link for more information:

http://www.lacnic.net/en/politicas/pdp.html

Best regards,

Francisco Arias

Nicolas Antoniello

co-Chairs of Public Policy Forum – LACNIC