[LACNIC/Politicas] Next proposal to discuss: LAC-2007-01 Modifications to the IPv6 Prefix Initial Allocation Policy

Nicolas Antoniello nantoniello at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 20:47:25 BRT 2010

Estimados miembros del Foro,

The next policy proposed for discussion is: "LAC-2007-01 Modifications to
the IPv6 Prefix Initial Allocation Policy".

You may find the complete policy proposal at:
http://www.lacnic.org/documentos/politicas/LAC-2007-01v3-propuesta-en.pdf<http://www.lacnic.org/documentos/politicas/LAC-2007-01v3-propuesta-sp.pdf>

We are counting on each and every one of you to achieve consensus on this
matter. For this, we would like to try to define the forum's position on
this policy before Friday April 16, 2010.

Best regards,

Nicolas Antoniello
Francisco Arias
LACNIC Public Policy Forum co-Chairs