[LACNIC/Politicas] Resultados de las Elecciones para Co-moderador del Foro Público de Políticas de LACNIC / Resultado das Eleições para Co-moderador do Forúm Público de Políticas de LACNIC / Results of the election for a LACNIC Public Policy Forum Co-Chair

Carina Birarda carinabirarda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:03:49 BRT 2016

Felicitaciones Juan y excelente gestión.

Saludos a todos.

*Carina Birarda*

Security & Business Continuity Consultant
C|CISO®, ISO27001LA® v.2013, ISO22301LA®

https://about.me/carinabirarda
Mobile: (+54 911) 3339.6762
IM: carinabirarda (Skype)

*No lo imprimas, si no es necesario, cuidemos el planeta entre todos.*

WARNING OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained and transmitted here
is CONFIDENTIAL and can contain information protected by the professional
secret. It is for exclusive use of the addressee above indicated, and for
his specific use. If you are not the addressee, we apologize for any
inconvenience caused so far. It is hereby notified that it is prohibited to
revise or broadcast or any other type of use of the Information contained
by
people who are not the original addressee. If you have received this
information by mistake, please contact the sender and eliminate the
information contained here of all computers.