[LACNIC/Politicas] Host Sailor, Ltd.

Sergio Rojas. . . sergio at lacnic.net
Wed Aug 10 17:03:59 BRT 2016

Dear Ronald Guilmette,

Thank you for contacting us. We acknowledge receipt of the information
you provided, we inform you that we reviewed our records, and when we
proceeded to review the request for IP space from Host Sailor, it
complied at that time with all the requisites and polices in place in
LACNIC.

Regarding your request to cancel the allocation of Host Sailor,
unfortunately, unless we receive an order from a competent court, our
policies do not allow us to take terminate the IP space allocation of
this organization.

LACNIC is in charge of assigning IP numbers in the Region, but it is not
tasked, nor does it have the resources, to police all allegations of
illegal activities on the Internet. Notwithstanding the aforementioned,
we thank you for the information you provided and we will proceed to
monitor more closely the future activities (especially requests for
resources) of this organization.

If you have any other question please do not hesitate to contact us again,

Best regards,

Sergio Rojas. . .