[LACNIC/Politicas] Host Sailor, Ltd.

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Wed Aug 17 16:52:21 BRT 2016

In message <01855ea8-8dd3-4fb5-f460-ee809cd161ee at lacnic.net>,
"Sergio Rojas. . ." <sergio at lacnic.net> wrote:

>We have contacted Hostsailor last Friday (08/12/2016) in order to let
>them know about the infringement. If they can not regularized the
>situation, on Friday 08/26/2016 their resources will be published in
>that date.

Thank you again Mr. Rojas.  I am most greatful for your prompt and
effective action on this.

Just to be clear I assume that when you said that the HostSailor
LACNIC resources will be "published", you intended to say "revoked"
or "terminated".  Is that accurate?

Anyway, I feel sure that there are other legitimate and well-deserving
organizations within the LACNIC area that benefit from having those
two /22 blocks returned to the LACNIC free pool.

Regards,
rfg