[LACNIC/Politicas] An interesting article on the NRO letter

Carlos Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Fri Jul 22 11:36:29 -03 2022

Alberto, I rarely participate in this list, and I agree with your point. However, not in this case. AfriNIC is one of the five RIRs, just as LACNIC, and issues regarding governance of any of the RIRs do interest us.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

On 22/07/2022 11:22, Alberto Palau wrote:
> May I please ask to please stop sending junk info to the list, if this continues I'm requesting to please remove myself and my organization from this list, this is supposed to be for LACNIC policie's discussion not for everyone to talk about everything.
> Thanks you,
> Alberto Palau
> ---- On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 02:03:07 -0400 Fernando Frediani <fhfrediani at gmail.com> wrote ---
> Adrian, whats is your intentions with these messages ?
> Do you intend to attack Afrinic more than it has been attacked recentelly ?
> Do yoh have you interest in Afrinic hability to not allow ressources to be
> used out of the region or in Afrinic management to be changed ?
> What are tour intetionf with rhese emails messages to severel email lists ?>
[...]

--

Carlos A. Afonso
Instituto Nupef - https://nupef.org.br