[LACNIC/Seguridad] Fwd: [Fwd: 2009 Infrastructure Security Survey]

Carlos M. Martinez carlos.martinez en csirt-antel.com.uy
Vie Sep 4 17:46:11 BRT 2009

Estimados,

reenvío este correo a nuestra lista de Seguridad a pedido de Danny y
Julio de Arbor Networks (quienes estuvieron en Panama seguramente
recuerdan la charla sobre seguridad en BGP de Danny)

slds

Carlos

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fwd: 2009 Infrastructure Security Survey]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 16:40:39 -0400
From: Julio Arruda <jarruda en arbor.net>
To: Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo <carlos.martinez en csirt-antel.com.uy>

Carlos,
I suspect you may have seen this in NANOG, just wondering if you want to
forward to LACNIC list..

Thanks!

-danny

-----
Folks,
We're in the process of collecting feedback for this years
infrastructure security report, the fifth edition of the
report.

The 2008 Infrastructure Security Survey is up and available for
input.  You can register to complete the survey at this URL:

<https://www.tcb.net/survey/index.php?sid=98557&lang=en>

I've again added many questions this time from past participants
of the survey, this should be evidenced throughout.  Feedback
collection will end as soon as we've reached the desired number
of respondents (ideally, 70+).

We hope to make the results available by November 2009 at the
latest.  Also, please recall that NO personally (or organizationally)
identifiable information will be shared in any manner.

The 2008 edition of the survey is available here:

<http://www.tcb.net/ISR2008_US.pdf>

Or on the Arbor web site (reg required):

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/report>

Thanks in advance for your participation!

-danny

--
Julio Arruda
Manager Consulting Engineer Team LATAM