[LACNIC/Seguridad] Fwd: RFC 6434 on IPv6 Node Requirements (IPSec en IPv6)

Arruda, Julio jarruda en arbor.net
Lun Dic 26 00:33:23 BRST 2011

As Gont own work, and others, proved, over and again, IPv6 is NOT more
secure, by some magic.
There are obvious new surface attacks, and the whole extension headers
nightmare, I will assume, is the recipe for disasters.
I'm by no means an IPv6 expert like many here, but I saw enough to say
that 'false sense of security', that IPv6 give to the uninformed, has huge
problems.
While the sky isn't falling, for sure is a new playing field. And we know
how fast are the miscreants to explore these new playing fields.
Include <disclaimer.h> The opinions expressed here are my own, not of my
employer.