[LACNIC/Seguridad] Problemas en SecurID

Ricardo Patara patara en registro.br
Lun Mar 21 11:12:46 BRT 2011

un post de bruce schneier muy interesante acerca de eso

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2011/03/rsa_security_in.html

en especial esa parte:

"... There seems to be two likely scenarios if the attackers have
compromised SecurID. One, they are a sophisticated organization who
wants the information for a specific purpose. The attackers actually are
on RSA's side in the public-relations spin, and we're unlikely to see
widespread use of this information. "

--
:: Ricardo Patara