[LACNIC/Seguridad] Preparandonos para el CFP de LACSEC 2012

Fernando Gont fgont en si6networks.com
Vie Oct 21 17:13:36 BRST 2011

On 10/21/2011 11:09 AM, Arruda, Julio wrote:
> One note, that may or not give another view to the problem.
> Arbor each year (for the last 6) does publish a repot based in interviews,
> information collected from live networks and etc, that is the Worldwide
> Infrastructure Report.
> Of course, this report is published with all the research consolidated
> yada yada yada, and is likely will be announced and presented first in
> NANOG in Feb/2012 (the next one).
> This means, draft versions are kept under strict control (they never
> threatened sending black helicopters to my house when I had these with me,
> but who knows..)

Note that only a handful of people (and *not* the whole Program
Comittee) receives a copy of the submited proposals (and we could
provide a PGP key if that helps).

That said, you don't need to submit the whole document, or even a draft
version of it. It could be an extended abstract + draft slides.

I'm not arguing that there are not other options... just trying to see
if the trivial ones would suffice. :-)

Thanks,
--
Fernando Gont