[LACNIC/Seguridad] IETF I-D: Recommendations on filtering of IPv4 packets containing IPv4 options

Fernando Gont fgont en si6networks.com
Lun Mar 12 23:37:01 BRT 2012

Estimados,

(ver debajo).

El I-D esta disponible en:
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-04.txt>

Cualquier feedback será bienvenido.

Saludos, y gracias!
Fernando

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-04.txt
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 13:07:43 -0700
From: internet-drafts en ietf.org
To: fgont en si6networks.com
CC: cpignata en cisco.com, rja.lists en gmail.com

A new version of I-D, draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-04.txt has
been successfully submitted by Fernando Gont and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Recommendations on filtering of IPv4 packets containing IPv4
options
Creation date:	 2012-03-11
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 30

Abstract:
   This document document provides advice on the filtering of IPv4
   packets based on the IPv4 options they contain.  Additionally, it
   discusses the operational and interoperability implications of
   dropping packets based on the IP options they contain.

The IETF Secretariat